How to write an assignment submission letter...

Date: 25 Sep. 2016

Md. Shahjalal
Assistant Professor,  
Department of Marketing
Begum Rokeya University, Rnagpur

Sub: Submission of Assignment Report

Dear Sir,
This is my pleasure to submit my assignment report on Understanding Consumer Psychology as a Marketerwhich I was assigned. It was a great opportunity for me to acquire knowledge and experience in respect of the functions, procedures and operational activity, other than my topic of study.
I have concentrated my best efforts to achieve the objectives of the assignment study and hope my endeavor will serve the purpose. However, I will always be ready to provide any further clarification that you may require.

Yours faithfully,
Kazi Nazrul Islam
ID: XXXXXXX
2nd year 1st semester
Section:2014-2015
Department of Marketing
Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur.